..Anda kini berada di tempat jajahan milik Sarah Julia.. Semua yang ternyata di dalam blog ini adalah Hak Milik Sarah Julia..
JUe (◕‿◕✿): Love in Cherry Blossom Weather

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love in Cherry Blossom Weather



 I met you at age 16 and fell into a hundred-year love

 under these cherry blossoms that fall slowly

 the steep hill I ran through wanting to see you and

 our shadows in the corner of the park remains unchanged

 you, me, and the cherry blossom weather

 returns after being swayed by the wind

 as if I woke up from a long dream

 the sky I looked up at is pink

 I loved you, I loved you who created a colorful smile

 that soft spot to the right that only I knew about

 a promise made beneath the cherry blossom

 "let's come here again next year"

 we made sure many times but it's still unfulfilled

 you, me, and the cherry blossom weather

 is recreated softly in the wind


 are you looking at it from somewhere? 

 that same pink sky from that day

 the footsteps left in the days I chased after

 are treasures more important then anything else

 the unstoppable feelings overflow and tears build up

 you, me, and the cherry blossom weather

 returns after being swayed by the wind

 with the unseen future held in my chest

 I look ahead and see the pink sky 

0 100 love:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers